Registration & Back to School
To register your student please follow the steps below using a desktop or laptop computer (not a phone or tablet)
Registration Wednesday, August 4th through Monday, August 9th
- log into JMC Parent at the following link: JMC Parent Lin
- *Helpful Hint: your username is most likely the parent's last name
- On the left side of the JMC screen click on the link for Register for School
- Click on the Start/Continue Registration Process
- The site will walk you through the online registration process
- For help logging into the JMC Parent or registration questions please call our school offices at the numbers below.
- Grades PK-6: 712-343-6364 Ext. 7400
- Grades 7-12: 712-343-6364 Ext. 7600
Payments can be made online through JMC. There are no additional fees to pay online through JMC.
- Wednesday, August 4th through Monday, August 9th
School Supply Drop Off / Open House
Monday, August 23rd 4-6 PM
First Day of School (K-12)
- Monday, August 30th
*Laptop check out for grades that didn't keep them checked out over the summer will occur during school this year. We will bring laptops to classrooms to check them out to students during the first few days of school. The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) that parents and guardians are use to signing is now part of the online registration. Parents and guardians will not need to come to the school for laptop checkout.
- TK-6th $35; 7th-12th $45
- PK-6th $2.40; 7th-12th $2.55; Adult $3.90; Extra Milk $.75; PK-12 Breakfast $1.50, Breakfast Adult $2.00
- Family $200; Adult $70; Student $30; Senior Citizen (age 65 and older) $60
- Activity Ticket Order Form
Free and Reduced Information:
Please call 712-343-6364 Ext 7503