We are using the JMC Teacher Conference Scheduler this year.
1. Log in to your JMC Family account through our school website at www.ahstwschools.org.
2. Click on Teacher Conference Scheduler on the left.
3. For each student, use the drop down menu to choose the teacher and the time you would like to schedule a conference. Your choices will be automatically saved for you. Please be sure to schedule a time with the homeroom teacher. (NOTE: 4-5th Grade families should not
4. PK-6 Conferences with Mr. McCall/Mr. Ahrenholz (PE), Mrs. Pattee/Mr. Privia/Ms. Keupp (music) and Ms. Mothershead (art) can also be scheduled using the drop down box.
5. If you would like a conference with a teacher that is not listed, please call the office or contact the teacher directly.
6. Parents should plan to attend conferences together. There will be one conference scheduled per student for each homeroom teacher.
7. All conferences will be in-person unless approved by a principal due to extenuating circumstances.
Thanks for participating in your child's education in this way! We look forward to seeing you! Please call Lynne (PK-6) or Nikky (7-12) in the offices if you have any questions.